Counseling and Psychological Services 25th Annual Conference
Dr. Morgan T. Sammons, PhD, ABPP
Executive Officer, National Register of Health Service Psychologists
Title: Psychopharmacology Update for Clinicians: What's new in 2019
Registration will be open soon!
This 6 hour continuing education program will provide a clinically pertinent update on psychopharmacological agents in common use. Evidence supporting their use, data regarding efficacy on unimodal and combined interventions, and drug specific interventions for common mental disorders will be presented. Changes in the legal and regulatory environment affecting psychologist's involvement with psychotropic agents will be covered. The evolving role of psychopharmaceutical agents in the management of mental disorders will be covered.
Friday, April 19, 2019
Past fees have ranged from $60-$75 (student fees) and $105-$130 (professional fees).
More Information comming soon!
- John B. Arden, Ph.D., ABPP (2018) “Brain Based Therapy: An Integrative Model”
- Robert Brooks, Ph.D. (2017) “The Power of Mindsets”
- David A Jobes, Ph.D. (2016) “Innovations in Clinical Assessment and Treatment of Suicidal Patients”
- Ronald D. Siegel, Psy.D. (2015) “Mindfulness: Tailoring the Practice to the Person”
- Bessel van der Kolk, Ph.D. (2014) “Understanding and Treatment of Psychological Trauma - Trauma and the Brain”
- Scott Miller, Ph.D. (2013) “Supershrinks: Learning from the Field's Most Effective Practitioners”
- Sonya Lyubomirsky, Ph.D. (2012) “The How, What and Why of Happiness”
- Jason R. Kilmer, Ph.D. (2011) “Addictive Behaviors”
- John Briere, Ph.D. (2010) “An Integrated Approach to Complex Psychological Trauma”
- Steven C. Hayes, Ph.D. (2009) “An Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy”
- Mark Lau, Ph.D. (2008) “Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy”
- Carolina Yahne, Ph.D. (2007) “Motivational Interviewing”
- Teresa LaFromboise, Ph.D. (2006) “Becoming Multiculturally Competent”
- John Norcross, Ph.D. (2005) “Stages of Change”
- Leslie Greenberg, Ph.D. (2004) “Emotion-Focused Psychotherapy”
- Yvonne Dolan, M. S. (2003) “The Pragmatics of Hope”
- Claudia Black, Ph.D. (2002) “Legacy of Addiction”
- Jeffrey Zieg, Ph.D. (2001) “Integrating Approaches to Anxiety Disorders”
- Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. (2000) “Treatment of Adults with PTSD”
- Joseph LoPiccolo, Ph.D. (1999) “Post-Modern Sex Therapy”
- Irvin Yalom, Ph.D. (1998) “An Afternoon with a Master”
- John Briere, Ph.D. (1997) “Assessment & Treatment of Trauma”
- Robert L. Weber, Ph.D. (1996) “Group Therapy”
- Joseph C. Zinker, Ph.D. (1995) “In Search of Good Form”